5.1.12

FRESH SIGHTS


I've been thinking on the happenings of last year as 2012 begins and I think its been rather an adventurous year.
Got married.
Went to Thailand
Moved into our own little house
Learnt how to film
Leant endless new information about film cameras and such via husby
Learnt how to dental assist
Filmed my first wedding
Started blogging
And had two hospital stints

Would probably have preferred to skip the last one but none the less it all adds to lifes discovery. Stoked for what this year will bring...

in other news, this is what my summer nights have been looking like.. Bailey's really is the best ever




                                                                                




1 comment:

  1. I love your blog! Nice pics!

    Check out my blog, I always follow back my lovely readers :)
    mayasfashioncorner.blogspot.com

    Xoxo, Maya <3

    ReplyDelete