1.1.13

2013

Happy New Year!! 2013, holy moly- can't believe it is actually upon us. Matt and I have decided to stay in Sydney- we had been toying with the idea for months of moving our lives over to New Zealand but after much deliberation and prayer we feel like it is the right decision to stay in Sydney so I am excited for new discoveries this year. We have been loving the holidays. Matt surprised me with a mini ipad for christmas. He wins a thousand husband awards cos he gave me so many treats and left the ipad last hiding under the tree. Best surprise ever! I fear any sign of a 2013 social life could be slipping away cos 'flight control rocket' game is waaaayy to addictive. my high score is 200,000.... shame.
 Below is some new year inspiration. So many pretty pictures and words that make me want to make this year our best one yet. feast your soul child x

source





source
source

source

source
source

source




No comments:

Post a Comment