12.4.12

HANDHELD WEDDING FILMS

So this has been my latest project for the last few months. I promise I will try not to rag on about it. Matty, his brother and I have our own wedding film company which we've just recently rebranded to Handheld Wedding Films. We make little films for couples on there wedding days! I've just finished making our website and just recently sorted out our new packaging which Im so stoked with. Go check out our films x My favourite to date would have to be Lucy and Petter's- partly due to their kick arse love story I think. He's from Norway and she's Australian. Petter met Lucy when he came to Sydney to study. They fell in love, she moved to Norway-learnt the language- they decided to get hitched and we were lucky enough to catch it all on camera. Check it out hopeless romantics x





No comments:

Post a Comment